Archive for May, 2010
Well, this kinda sucks. There’s basically zero news whatsoever worth posting. How can this be happening to me? I know E3 is coming up and the industry is going to keep their cards close until then, but damn, this is just crazy. I’ve been staring at my computer screen for like the past hour, while [...]
If you’ve spent any time here at The Spin, you should be aware of at least 3 things: I’m a massive Suda 51 fan, I think Travis Touchdown is retardedly BA, and No More Heroes 2 is one of the best games on the Wii. Those are the facts, and by now they should be [...]
I’ve tried my best not to talk about this, but I can be silent no longer. E3 is less than a month away, and it looks as though I’m gonna have to wait till next year to fulfill my dream of being in attendance. In case you’re keeping count, this will be the 16th straight [...]
I know I’ve talked about the black Wii a few times now, but we saw one at Target the other day and I really want one. It’s a completely ludicrous desire since my Wii is in perfect working condition, but it just look so nice. I wonder if I could use the argument that even [...]
You would think that Nintendo was releasing that ridiculously sexy black Wii in order to boost sales. Wrong. Nintendo doesn’t need to do anything to help the Wii sale more. They are straight up smashing the charts. Still.
The Wii sold 277,000 units last month, a month before the black Wii was released. They killed the [...]
Damn, have I got some excellent news for all of you today. Remember how I slept and let Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex sneak all up on me? Well, I’m not making that mistake again son! That’s why I’m proud to be able to announce that the next game in the series, Call of [...]
I’ve had my Wii for quite awhile now. I’d say it’s going on about 3 years. Three glorious years. During my time with the spectacular box I’ve stood up for it at all times. I’ve written a manifesto on how you should go about buying a Wii. I’ve given you my thoughts on where the [...]
EA has found a fair amount of success with their MySims games and hope the next title to bear the name will continue that success. The fight against Morcubus will be taking to the skies this fall with MySims: Sky Heroes.
In the ongoing battle against the evil Morcubus players are going to get their [...]
Cheats, Codes, ad Tips
Gaming Hints & Cheats
Developers & Publishers
Game Designers & Developers
Mod Chip Details, Instructions
Classic Games, Nostalgia
Hack Your Wiimote
- 30 Million Wii’s & Mini Wiimote Unboxing!!
- GoldenEye Trailer & Nintendo Downloads!!!
- Mario Galaxy 2 Passes The 1 Million Sold Mark!
- Pics and Preview of Wii2HDMI!!
- How About A Little More Lost in Shadow…
- NESBuckle, Metroid: Other M, and The Last Story!!!
- More Minii Accessories On The Way!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 2!!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 1!!!
- The Sims 3 Console Gameplay Trailer!!
- First Ever Mini Wiimotes Coming From POWER A!!
- Tales of Bearsworth Manor & Spiderman: Shattered Memories!!
- WiiWare & Virtual Console Monday!!!
- The Next Fail: Ubisoft’s “Dance On Broadway”
- New Batman Trailer, Black-Ops’ “Promises”, and Black Wii!!!