Archive for July, 2009
A couple weeks ago I did a post talking about Wii Sports Resort, the sequel to the “best selling Wii game ever”, Wii Sports. Yes, Wii Sports is the best selling game. Yes, some say that is only because the game comes bundled with the console. Whatever, like you wouldn’t have easily dropped $50 on [...]
No More Heroes was an truly amazing game. The games developer, Suda51, did such an awesome bring Travis Touchdown to life on the Wii, and the fact that the game was one of the first mature titles for the console made those lucky enough to play the game craving more. The game was received very [...]
This may be the most ridiculous post I’ve done here, and I apologize.
For every high-caliber title like The Conduit, it seems like developers and publishing houses put out 3 or 4 horrible games. Unfortunately, it seems like this epidemic hits the Wii especially hard. I guess the terms “casual gamer” and “everyone’s game” mean [...]
When I was a kid there were a few standard items that I needed to get every Christmas and Birthday: a remote control car, a new supersoaker, and the latest and baddest Nerf gun. Without fail I would beg and plead for these, and typically would get at least one of them. Of course, by [...]
I am not going to lie to you, I love The Conduit. It is ridiculously good. I know that I came on here time after time hyping it up and saying it’s going to be amazing, well, I was right. Take that suckas!!! For all the pre-praise I was giving The Conduit, I gave equal [...]
Earlier today I found the latest trailer for Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles, and for some reason I decided to hold off on posting it. It could have been that everyone was in a jolly mood in the office due to the long weekend ahead, or it could have been my interweb discussions on Football (soccer) [...]
While Tiger Woods and his golfing game may be the current champ on the Wii, and could be making a run for the permanent crown, the Madden series will always be the one sports game the others want to beat. It is the game that other sports games are measured by, if you can make [...]
It’s been a minute since we’ve gotten any news about the new survival horror game, “Cursed Mountain”. If you remember from previous posts, this is the game that places you in the feet of Eric Simmons as he goes on a journey searching for his lost brother in the Himalayas. Along the way he discovers [...]
Cheats, Codes, ad Tips
Gaming Hints & Cheats
Developers & Publishers
Game Designers & Developers
Mod Chip Details, Instructions
Classic Games, Nostalgia
Hack Your Wiimote
- 30 Million Wii’s & Mini Wiimote Unboxing!!
- GoldenEye Trailer & Nintendo Downloads!!!
- Mario Galaxy 2 Passes The 1 Million Sold Mark!
- Pics and Preview of Wii2HDMI!!
- How About A Little More Lost in Shadow…
- NESBuckle, Metroid: Other M, and The Last Story!!!
- More Minii Accessories On The Way!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 2!!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 1!!!
- The Sims 3 Console Gameplay Trailer!!
- First Ever Mini Wiimotes Coming From POWER A!!
- Tales of Bearsworth Manor & Spiderman: Shattered Memories!!
- WiiWare & Virtual Console Monday!!!
- The Next Fail: Ubisoft’s “Dance On Broadway”
- New Batman Trailer, Black-Ops’ “Promises”, and Black Wii!!!