Archive for March, 2009
Good morning friends! With everyone heading back into the office or the classroom for another Monday, Nintendo has done its due diligence and released two titles for WiiWare & Virtual Console. WiiWare is getting Aksys Games’ “Bit.Trip Beat”. The game is a retro styled rhythm game with an 8-bit soundtrack. Bit.Trip Beat can be played [...]
One could argue that the Wii is the perfect console for a few different genres of games: shooters, sword-fighters and golf. Ever since Ninty’s little console that could blasted onto the scene about 2 1/2 years ago Tiger Woods fanatics have been craving the perfect golf sim. Well, with the release of Wii Motion Plus [...]
The day has come and gone. Mad World has hit store shelves and Wii gamers around the country are participating in the carnage that Platinum Games has unleashed on our system. Right now someone is squealing with glee as Jack decapitates a baddie with his chainsaw. Soon enough we’ll find out just how well this [...]
Excitebots:Trick Racing is the follow-up to the Wii launch title, Excitetruck, which was a follow up to the Nintendo 64 classic Excitebike 64. Excitebike 64 was the successor to what, in my opinion, is one of the greatest games of all time: Excitebike. I could not begin to describe the amount of fun I’ve had [...]
If there is one premise you can add to an already amazing looking game to make it more awesome, it’d have to be conspiracy. That is what High Voltage Software is promising us with it’s new trailer for the epic looking game, The Conduit. This game keeps looking better and better. Adding in the conspiracy [...]
Good morning everyone, hope you all had a nice weekend. Today’s case of the Mondays is accompanied by the release of two games to WiiWare and The VC. WiiWare will be getting Gradius Rebirth from Konami while The VC will be getting Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars from the Sega Master System. If you ask [...]
So, there is a new game being developed by PlayLogic and Icon called Vertigo. Upon watching the trailer which is pretty much entirely gameplay, I had a sense of deja vu. The game is very reminiscent of Marble Blast Ultra which is on Xbox Live. In fact, it is so reminiscent I was convinced [...]
Well folks, today is the day that Sonic & The Black Knight should be hitting store shelves. The game isn’t your traditional Sonic fare. It seems to gravitate towards the next-gen type of gameplay, making it your basic action/adventure title only at Sonic speeds. It looks pretty good from what I’ve seen of it. The [...]
Cheats, Codes, ad Tips
Gaming Hints & Cheats
Developers & Publishers
Game Designers & Developers
Mod Chip Details, Instructions
Classic Games, Nostalgia
Hack Your Wiimote
- 30 Million Wii’s & Mini Wiimote Unboxing!!
- GoldenEye Trailer & Nintendo Downloads!!!
- Mario Galaxy 2 Passes The 1 Million Sold Mark!
- Pics and Preview of Wii2HDMI!!
- How About A Little More Lost in Shadow…
- NESBuckle, Metroid: Other M, and The Last Story!!!
- More Minii Accessories On The Way!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 2!!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 1!!!
- The Sims 3 Console Gameplay Trailer!!
- First Ever Mini Wiimotes Coming From POWER A!!
- Tales of Bearsworth Manor & Spiderman: Shattered Memories!!
- WiiWare & Virtual Console Monday!!!
- The Next Fail: Ubisoft’s “Dance On Broadway”
- New Batman Trailer, Black-Ops’ “Promises”, and Black Wii!!!