Archive for February, 2009
IGN is running Mad World month and boy is it amazing. They’ve spoken with developers about the game, introduced us to the people behind the carnage, and now they are unleashing 2 minutes of Direct-Feed Gameplay awesomeness. Yes, it really is that amazing.
Well, this game was rumored, then it was confirmed. Can’t say I’m surprised at all by this but, I am hyped on it. The first Mario & Sonic Olympics was an amazingly fun title. Now that the Wii is a bit older and the balance board is in full effect, let’s hope and expect for [...]
Last week I spoke to you all about Lit, the WiiWare title developed by WayForward. Well, Lit launched last week and it looks like info is starting to flow on the title. I’ve not picked this game up yet, I hope to soon though and should be able to have a full review for you [...]
Believe it or not but, Mad World is now less than a month away. That means that we are less than a month from playing what looks to be one of the goriest, yet stylistic games to come out in a long time. I’m talking on any console. Sure, the “big boys” may have the [...]
A few weeks ago I posted a trailer up about Sonic: The Black Knight. I was, and still am, a bit iffy on whether this game will actually be any good. Of course, I am a bit biased due to the hours I spent on my Genesis playing the original Sonic the Hedgehog. Generally, I’m [...]
Dead Rising on the Wii has gotten a lot of flack. Some people say the port will ruin the zombie smash hit that released on the 360 in 2006. They say that the Wii’s hardware just can’t put the amount of zombies on screen that made the original as hectic as it was. They argue [...]
New York comic-con was last week and the games were in full swing. Unfortunately for me I was unable to attend. But, many other gaming sites were represented and I’ve been taking notes. One of the games on display was the amazing looking Wii title, The Conduit. The Conduit splashed on the scene at E3 [...]
Ahh, another glorious Friday. This Friday is extra special since it is my birthday. Thank you. So, what shall we talk about on this birthday Friday? How about the one thing that we all love. The reason we care about the Wii: Games. So far during its lifespan the Wii has delivered a few great [...]
Cheats, Codes, ad Tips
Gaming Hints & Cheats
Developers & Publishers
Game Designers & Developers
Mod Chip Details, Instructions
Classic Games, Nostalgia
Hack Your Wiimote
- 30 Million Wii’s & Mini Wiimote Unboxing!!
- GoldenEye Trailer & Nintendo Downloads!!!
- Mario Galaxy 2 Passes The 1 Million Sold Mark!
- Pics and Preview of Wii2HDMI!!
- How About A Little More Lost in Shadow…
- NESBuckle, Metroid: Other M, and The Last Story!!!
- More Minii Accessories On The Way!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 2!!!
- The “Nintendo Murdered E3″ Media Blowout Pt. 1!!!
- The Sims 3 Console Gameplay Trailer!!
- First Ever Mini Wiimotes Coming From POWER A!!
- Tales of Bearsworth Manor & Spiderman: Shattered Memories!!
- WiiWare & Virtual Console Monday!!!
- The Next Fail: Ubisoft’s “Dance On Broadway”
- New Batman Trailer, Black-Ops’ “Promises”, and Black Wii!!!